Bill Doherty Jr. Blog

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Bill Doherty Jr. gets cast in the short film "Maquisard"

I am proud to announce that I have booked the role of Sergeant Karl "Hutch" Huber, German Kommando Spezialkrafte. I am really looking forward to working on this project. It is definitely my kind of role. I am playing the loose cannon in a military group. I specialize in combat engineering and heavy weaponry. We are team 5 recon in a United Nations group in an American civil war.

I am really looking forward to exploring and bringing this character to life. It's a role I can really sink my teeth into and have a blast with. It is going to be so much fun to get into the head of this guy. I have the craziest feeling that I am going to be a total mental case starting a couple weeks before the shoot date walking in this guys shoes. GOOD TIMES!!

~Bill Doherty Jr.~