Bill Doherty Jr. Blog

Thursday, June 26, 2014

Bill Doherty Jr. gets cast in the L.A. premiere of Neil LaBute's "In a Dark Dark House"

I just got a call from Larry Moss asking me to be a part of the Los Angeles premiere of Neil LaBute's play "In a Dark Dark House".

Larry Moss (Director)

I am understudying the role of "Drew" and have guaranteed performances. The show stars Aaron McPherson as Terry, Shaun Sipos as "Drew", Annie Chernecky as Jennifer, and Bill Doherty Jr. (Me) understudying "Drew". The play is being directed by Larry Moss.

I am so grateful to be working on this play with all of these guys. It is going to be a great challenge and experience!

I will let you know more info about the dates I will be performing as the info comes in.

For more info check out: http://www.darkhousela.com/
Become a fan on facebook for all of the latest news and updates!
The cast of the L.A. premiere of "In a Dark Dark House", Aaron McPherson, Annie Chernecky, Shaun Sipos,
and Bill Doherty Jr. (Drew - Understudy)